Hand calligraphy or digital calligraphy, there is a great battle between these two choices these days. People feel confused about choosing the best method to address their wedding invitation envelopes, because of them are beautiful and express the true feelings of a person in humble and unique manner. But sometimes, people do not know the qualities of both methods such deeply. So before choosing the one, you should know the complete differences standards and classification of these methods.
Hand calligraphy; written by hand
- Hand calligraphy is simply written by hands and look like a unique art form!
- Calligraphers use a wide variety of attractive styles that range from conventional to modern so that people can get creative customization of envelopes with amazing endless options.
- In the case of hand calligraphy, no two envelopes could look like the same; all of them have a unique and personal touch. In addition to that, hand calligraphy also gives us the option of using light colors of ink on some dark shaded envelopes.
- Hand calligraphy is little bit time-consuming process as the expert professional needs some time to apply their creativity in a peculiar manner.
- This is quite cost effective method for everyone.
Digital Calligraphy; printed by inkjet or laser printers
- In the case of digital calligraphy, the invitations are printed onto the envelope with the help of inkjet or laser printers.
- This method efficiently offers a great variety of styles & fonts, and you can choose and match the fonts you want to use on the wedding invitation, which may offer a more awesome and uniform look & feel.
- There are basically multiple additional well beings of digital calligraphy as these are affordable and having fast turnaround times. If you are on some tight budget or a tough deadline to get the invitations ready, then I think digital calligraphy would be your best option to choose.
- Digital calligraphy offers great color combinations, the colors we see most rarely and look unique to eyes can be simply discovered with the help of this method.
I agree that both of these methods are extremely unique, awesome and beautiful, as these can be simply fit into your limited budget and short timing. And also the type and style of envelope you are using would definitely determine which kind of calligraphy you would like to use for your wedding invitation. So consider the qualities of both before making any decision!